Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Monday pubgames

We had the best turnout ever for one of our weekly pubgames. Some thirty players showed up, and we managed to get five active tables running.

A few photos of this will be added later, but I'm currently just a little bit too lazy to do it at the moment being.

Bea, my wife and avid player, got good reviews on running the organizers' seminar which will be part of the document on best practices for running an EC soon available for future organizers.

I have to admit on mostly settling down and enjoying small talk after a frantic weekend. The only game I participated in had me ousted for good reasons, but such is the game.

Later on I will give my views of a different gaming climate and my thoughts on how it might change the V:TES scene.

Below some photos:

People gathering.



People playing.



Playing some more.



And more.



And if possibly even more.




So much in fact that they start to get dizzy.

No comments: